This seat is specifically adapted for children who are fitted with a Hip Spica cast. It is important that the seat is used rearward facing when in its adapted form as this significantly reduces the load weight on both the child and the harness in the event of an accident.
Minimum 3 months Hire.
The seat comes delivered to you in its fully adapted form.
- Installation with 3-point seat belt.
- 5-point safety harness.
- Must be used rear-facing when the child is in the cast/brace.
- Height adjustable harness – 3 settings.
- Recline function available.
- Rear-facing tether straps supplied.
- Can be used rearward facing to 25kg fitted using either lap and diagonal belt or just the lap belt.
- For children under 3 years old the additional head support is recommended.